What are the Best Interactive Toys for your Pet?
- Adopting a Dog, Adoption, arthritis, Automatic Pet Feeder, automatic pet toys, cancer, cat, cat care, Cat Food, cat grooming, Cat Health, Cat Hydration, cat movies, Cat Tips, cat toys, cat treats, cats, celebrities, cleaning tips, cute moments, diet, dog, Dog Adoption, dog breed, dog care, Dog Depression, Dog Food, dog grooming, Dog Health, Dog Lifestyle, dog movies, Dog Tips, dog toys, Dog Training, dogs, drinking, family dog, flea and tick, flea bite, grain-free, Grieving, grooming, grooming kit, grooming tools, Home Alone Dogs, Home Alone Pets, home remedies, how to groom, interactive pet toys, joint pain, lactose, life hack, loss of pets, lost and found, milk, missing cat, missing dog, missing pet, movies, nail grinder, natural remedies, neutering, obese pets, obesity, overweight, paw washer, pet cancer, Pet care, pet diet, pet emergency, Pet Feeder, Pet food, pet grooming, pet health, Pet Lifestyle, pet milk, pet movies, pet needs, pet owner, pet photography, pet toys, pets, pets death, photography tips, post-surgical care, prevent flea and tick bites, Puppy Care, shaver, spaying, Stop Dog Barking, Superfoods, surgical care, tick bite, tips, Toxic Food for Dogs, toxic food for pets, Training Tips, valentine, Veterinarian, water, water fountain
- 21 Jun, 2020
An interactive pet toy is different from regular toys, it provides mental and physical stimulation for your pets and encourages puzzle-solving in their life. Humans play games or sports to keep ourselves mentally and physically healthy, pets need something to keep them stimulated and fit too! When you're out for work or shopping, your pets would be bored to death at home waiting for you to come home and play with them. Pets can get bored with regular toys very quickly because regular toys wouldn't react and engage them. Instead of buying new toys every week, why not invest in a more durable and stimulating interactive pet toy? You can count on these interactive toys to let your pets have the time of their life!
Benefits of Interactive Pet Toys
- It keeps your pets entertained
- Provides mental stimulation for your pets
- Creates bonding time that you and your pets would enjoy
- Ensure your pets gets the physical exercise they need
- Satisfy instinctual needs
About Wickedballhttps://youtu.be/xa-sRJtmzNk Other toys might get stuck at corners and bumps in the room but Wickedball is designed to get out of those sticky situations, they are flexible to move around at different surfaces. With its inbuilt-sensor, whenever it hits an obstacle, it will reverse itself and maneuver away, meaning it will not get stuck in tight spots
About Wickedbonehttps://youtu.be/Sjxb36xeY_Y Now we all know that dogs are descendants of wolf, and that is why they enjoy gnawing on things, their teeth are strong enough to break bones so you know what these little destroyers would do to regular toys. Lucky for you Wickedbone are made for gnawing! Durable materials were used to withstand impacts from small to large dog breeds! Another thing we appreciate of this interactive pet toy is that it's made from durable, safe and strong TPU that is FDA certified! We can never match the energy that these fur babies have, especially high stamina dog breeds like Siberian Husky, German Shepard, and Labrador Retriever. They require a lot of playtimes and vigorous exercise to get their adrenaline out of their system. Or else, it might lead to some behavioral problems like excessive biting and barking. The manual drive mode allows you to remote control Wickedbone through the mobile app with a virtual joystick. Adjust the speed and swerve motion based on your preference; you can play around with the 9 different actions (forward roll, front flip, quick jump, etc.) The interactive mode is an auto-play feature that engages your dog through a two-way communication system specially designed to attract your dog's attention. Wickedbone will perform interactively to your dog's actions, and keep him/her entertained!
Factors to consider before buying Interactive Pet Toys?
- Size of toys that is suitable for your pet to bite
- Get a durable toy that can last for a long time
- Make sure the materials of the toys are safe pets