15 Best Pet Cafes To Visit With Your Pets in Singapore (2022)
- 03 Nov, 2022
If you're looking to relax & take a break but want to include your fur babies with you while you do so, then pet cafe is the greatest option for you! You'd be surprised how great these pet cafes in Singapore are. In this article, we will be featuring 15 of the best pet cafes in Singapore that you & your pets will surely love!
Join our mailing list and never miss a update!
Check out these best pet cafes you must visit with your pets in Singapore:
1. Wooftopia Pet Cafe
Image from: Wooftopia Singapore
Wooftopia Pet Cafe is a dog cafe that offers customized food for your pups where you can select 4 types of meat, 5 side dishes, 2 glazes, & 4 garnish choices to choose from! With their affordable prices, great ambience, instagramable store decors, & yummy foods for both you & your pups, this dog cafe is definitely one of the best in Singapore! Their coffee is also decorated with dog art latte! We advise to make reservations on their website as they can be packed especially at peak hours!
- Website: wooftopiacafe.com
- Operating Hours: 12pm-8pm Monday; 12pm-9pm Wednesday-Friday; 11am-9pm Weekends
- Price Range: S$19++ (depends on your order)
- Contact Details: +65 6966 8818 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 200 Turf Club Road, The Grandstand, #01-29 Singapore, Singapore 287994
2. Ménage Café
Image from: Ménage Café
Menage Cafe is a spacious, air conditioned, & western cuisine inspired dog cafe which offers different types of customized food for your pets with natural ingredients like sweet potato, eggs, apple, oatmeal, & pumpkin! They also offer healthy options like salmon, pork loin, chicken breast, & so much more which is topped with broccoli & brown rice. Don't forget to snap some shots with their Instagramable picture corner with swings where you can take pictures with your pups. You can even get premium meat like crocodile & venison steak! Get all fancy with your precious pups!
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MenageCafeSG/
- Operating Hours: 12pm-9pm Tuesday-Friday; 10:30am-9pm Weekends
- Price Range: S$20++ (depends on your order)
- Contact Details: +65 9669 8372 / email@example.com
- Address: 6 Sin Ming Road. Sin Ming Plaza. #01-01/02, Singapore, Singapore
3. W39 Bistro & Bakery
Image from: W39 Bistro & Bakery
W39 Bistro & Bakery is the pet friendly cafe in Singapore that has outdoor seating area with beautiful scenery! Get all fancy with a glass of wine while your pets enjoy their own dinner!) They are one of the best cafes in Singapore because of their good variety of food, drinks, & dessert. Some of their best sellers are pan-seared lamb rack, pulled pork quesadilla, & prawn and bacon linguine. For desserts, they have wide choices of freshly-baked artisan cakes & breads. It is a popular weekend brunch place with a chill-ambiance that you can hang out with your fur babies, your friends, & your family!
- Website: w39bistro.com
- Operating Hours: 11:30am-9:30pm Tuesday-Friday; 9am-9:30pm Weekends
- Price Range: S$28++ (depends on your order)
- Contact Details: +65 9646 5372 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 39 Jalan Mas Puteh, Clementi, Singapore, Singapore
4. The Garden Slug
Image from: The Garden Slug
Garden Slug cafe is a spacious cafe where your fur baby can roam around & where their lovely staff prepares a bowl of water for them! If you want a peaceful break with your pups, this is the perfect place you should go to as they are a quiet neighborhood with a calming atmosphere. They are known for their Shrimp Avocado Bagel usually prepared in the morning. As their mantra is "Slow Food" which the word "Slug" is derived from, this means they serve made-from-scratch rustic food. They're usually packed on weekends so make sure you find the good time to visit!
- Website: order.thegardenslug.com
- Operating Hours: 11:30am-9:30pm (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday); 11:30am-10pm Friday; 9:30am-10pm Saturday; 9:30am-10:30pm Sunday
- Price Range: S$30++ (depends on your order)
- Contact Details: +65 6346 0504 / email@example.com
- Address: 55 Lor L Telok Kurau, #01-59/61, Singapore 425500
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/comfortsfromhome/
- Rates: Daily visit (1 morning & 1 night): $65;
Additional visit (before 8pm): $25 per visit
Overnight visit (8pm - 7am): $50 per night
- Contact Details: +65 9843 5913 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Locations: All over Singapore
5. Sun Ray Cafe
Image from: Sun Ray Cafe
Sun Ray Cafe in Singapore is a great place to relax with your pets where you can enjoy affordable yummy quality foods & drinks for both you & your pups! This cafe has yummy food and drinks and it's a great place to relax. This cafe has been established as a multi-award winning dog cafe in Singapore! This cafe is also popular for its big food servings & their great coffee as well which they roast on their own. If you are budget-conscious but still want to have some relaxing time out with your pups, then this place is for you!
- Website: sunray.sg
- Operating Hours: 8:30am-9:30pm Daily
- Price Range: S$10++ (depends on your order)
- Contact Details: +65 8909 8458 / email@example.com
- Address: 79 Brighton Crescent, Serangoon Gardens, S(559218), Tel: 89098458, Singapore, Singapore
6. I.N.U. Cafe & Boutique
Image from: I.N.U Cafe & Boutique
I.N.U Cafe and Boutique is a dog friendly cafe that doesn't only offer yummy local Chinese cuisine but also offers naturally-sourced products such as nutritional foods, shampoos, supplements & more which are free-delivery! They also offer special promos for some of their products so no worries about their product's affordability! They are also a spacious cafe where your pups can roam around even without a leash where they can enjoy socializing & recreational activities!
- Website: inubotique.store
- Operating Hours: 12pm - 8pm Thursday-Monday (Close on Tuesday & Wednesday)
- Price Range: S$10.90++ (depends on your order)
- Contact Details: +65 8189 8092 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 530 Balestier Road Monville Mansions #01-06/07 Singapore, Singapore 329857
7. Five &2 Bistro
Image from: Five &2 Bistro
Five &2 Bistro is a pet friendly cafe with a beautiful view of a lake in Punggol Park! Choose between indoor or alfresco dining & delicious Asian-fusion creations! Unwind with your precious pups at this cafe's peaceful, lush-greenery surroundings! There are also parking spaces provided.at Five &2 Bistro. Have a good time & let your pups enjoy good variety of dog menus while you enjoy yours! It is advised to make a reservation to avoid waiting in long queues especially dinner time!
- Website: fiveand2.co
- Operating Hours: 4pm-12am Sunday-Thursday; 4pm-1am Friday-Saturday
- Price Range: S$15++ (depends on your order)
- Contact Details: +65 6282 8801
- Address: Punggol Park, 97 Hougang Avenue 8, Singapore, Singapore
8. Chow Cute Cafe
Image from: Chow Cute Cafe
Chow Cute doesn't only offer affordable food for you & your precious pups, it is also a grooming center, daycare, & boarding house for dogs! It's spacious ground will let your pups enjoy roaming around & socializing with other dogs specifically Chow chows! For food, their offer western mains, finger food, gelatos, & cakes! There's also several meat options for your pups such as chicken, salmon, kangaroo, & so much more!
- Website: chowcute.com
- Operating Hours: 10am-7pm Tuesday-Thursday; 10am-10pm Friday-Sunday
- Price Range: S$14.90++ (depends on your order)
- Contact Details: +65 6974 7916 / email@example.com
- Address: 16 @ Oval, Seletar Aerospace Park, Singapore, Singapore
9. Two x Four Cafe
Image from: Two x Four Cafe
Two X Four Cafe is a dog-friendly cafe that specializes in Western-style cuisine where you & your precious pups can dine in & they also have a menu section specially for dogs! They also have a peaceful & cozy environment where you can surely relax with your pup. Some of their foods are pork meatballs, beef meatballs, sheperd's pie, & even sweet doggie popsicles especially made for dogs! Don't forget to take a shot with your fur baby in their Instagrammable picture corner!
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/twoxfour.sg/
- Operating Hours: 12pm-5pm Monday; 11am-9pm Weekends
- Price Range: S$15.90++ (depends on your order)
- Contact Details: +65 9129 6401 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 2 Pandan Valley, Acacia Court #01-210, Singapore, Singapore
10. The Cat Cafe
Image from: The Cat Cafe
The Cat Cafe has over 15 adorable kitties you can socialize with different quirks & personalities of their own (but make sure to check in before you decide bringing your kitty or it might not end well.) Most kitties in this cafe are old which isn't a bad thing as they are more calm & are used to people. But if you want to engage with their younger kitties, they have another location at The Rail Mall where the younger kitties are located!
- Website: thecatcafe.sg
- Operating Hours: Bugis (Monday: 3pm to 9 pm; Weekdays: 10am to 9pm; Weekends, Public Holiday, School Holiday: 10am to 10pm). The Rail Mall (Wednesday: 3pm to 9 pm; Weekdays: 10am to 9pm; Weekends, Public Holiday, School Holiday: 10am to 10pm).
- Price Range:S$16 (two hours & a complimentary soft drink, additional S$4 for each following thirty-minute slot)
- Contact Details: 6338 6815 (Bugis) / 6977 9579 (The Rail Mall)
- Address: 241B Victoria St, Singapore 188030 (Bugis) | 392 Upper Bukit Timah Rd, Singapore 678046 (The Rail Mall)
11. Meomi Cat Cafe
Image from: Meomi Cat Cafe
If you want to take a break with some adorable kitties, then Meomi Cat Cafe is the perfect place for you! Not only do they have a peaceful & cozy environment, but they also lots of kitties that you can engage & have intimate play sessions! Though you might want to check in with them if you want to bring your own kitty as cats are known to be territorial animals & bringing them may cause a fight.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/meowmicatcafe/
- Operating Hours: 11am - 8pm Thursday-Saturday
- Price Range: 1st hour $13/adult & $7/child with a complimentary drink. Every subsequent half hour $5/adult & $3/child
- Contact Details: +65 6296 0339
- Address: 668 North Bridge Road Singapore, Singapore 188801
12. The Urban Hideout
Image from: The Urban Hideout
The Urban Hideout is an air-conditioned pet-friendly cafe where both you & your pups can definitely escape the heat outside & enjoy delicious meals together! This cafe has a great peaceful aesthetic & serves great foods like Rosti, Croissants, Eggs Benedicts, & Pasta! Don't forget to leave room for desserts as they offer delicious gelato ice-cream! Just a tip, parking spaces for cars are limited so make sure to go early!
- Website: theurbanhideout.com
- Operating Hours: 12pm-10:30pm Tuesday-Friday; 10:30am-10:30pm Weekends
- Price Range: S$15.90++ (depends on your order)
- Contact Details: +65 8879 9722 / email@example.com
- Address: 60 Springside Walk #01-05 The Brooks 1, Singapore, Singapore
13. The Coastal Settlement
Image from: The Coastal Settlement
The Coastal Settlement is not only a cafe but also a casual dining restaurant and bar which is surrounded by beautiful lush-greeneries. You can even see the sea while dining here! you can even take a peek of the sea while dining where you can have a chance to see a cruise ship sailing by and cackling hornbills too. As for their food, it is a mix of Western & Asian cuisine which makes it suitable for lots of people's tongue! This dog friendly cafe is definitely different from the other ones on this list!
- Website: thecoastalsettlement.com
- Operating Hours: 10:30am-11pm Monday-Friday; 8:30am-11pm Weekends
- Price Range: S$19++ (depends on your order)
- Contact Details: +65 6475 0200 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 200, Netheravon Road, Changi, Singapore, Singapore
14. Canopy Garden Dining
Image from: Canopy Garden Dining
Canopy Garden Dining is a dog cafe in Singapore which offers wide variety of western fusion cuisine from young kids such as eggs benedict & fluffy buttermilk pancakes & to a healthy option for adults such as their lobster pomodoro which is known to be a delightful dish of theirs! Dogs are only allowed in the outside seating section of the cafe, but no worries as they made this beautiful Bishan Park a perfect spot for you & your dogs to enjoy eating & hanging out together!
- Website: canopygardendining.com
- Operating Hours: 9am-12am Monday-Friday; 8am-12am Weekends
- Price Range: S$10++ (depends on your order)
- Contact Details: +65 6556 1533 / email@example.com
- Address: Two locations: 1382 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 Bishan Park 2, 569931; #01-01, 33 Hyderabad Road, HortPark, 119578
15. Open Farm Community
Image from: Open Farm Community
Open Farm Community (OFC) is Singapore's dog-friendly pioneering urban farm & restaurant with 35,000 sq ft with the freshest produce straight from the farm which they then use to cook their delicious culinary dishes! It is great for lunch & dinner dates whether on weekdays or weekends! The lush-greenery, peaceful, cozy atmosphere will surely take your mind off from all the stress from the busy city life!
- Website: openfarmcommunity.com
- Operating Hours: Lunch | Mon - Fri: 12pm - 3pm (Last order: 2:30pm); Brunch | Sat - Sun: 11am - 4pm (Last order: 3:30pm); Dinner | Mon - Sun: 6pm - 11pm (Last order for food: 9.30pm and for drinks: 10:45pm)
- Price Range: S$22++ (depends on your order)
- Contact Details: +65 6471 0306 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 130E Minden Rd, Singapore 248819
Singapore is truly a treasure throve of the best cafes you & your pets can hang out & relax together! If you are a pet lover and want to have a nice meal with your pet, there is no better place than one of these best pet cafes pet friendly restaurants in Singapore!
Share this with your fellow pet owners and feel free to leave a comment down below about your experiences with pet cafes & which do you think is the best one so far, we would also love to read them!
Sign up to our newsletter down below & follow us on Instagram @sgsmartpaw to stay up to date with our weekly blog articles!
Most Recent Articles
Rose Hazel San Diego
Hazel loves pets & she has owned cats, dogs, & even hedgehogs! She also fosters cats & dogs in need around her area. With her social media & copywriting background, she gladly shares her knowledge of pets through these articles!